Saturday, October 16, 2010

The BFG


Lets go back to the days of our youth with writers like Dr. Seuss, Judy Blume, Shel Silverstein, and ROALD DAHL... ;o) Let me just say... I <3 it... If you have never read the childhood classics I seriously recommend that you do. If you dont you are seriously missing out...

A small girl sees a giant peeking in childrens windows. The giant knows he has been spotted and grabs her. Thats how the journey begins... Come to find out, the giant that took her is the only nice giant around and that doesnt eat people! Talk about lucky! Sophie and The BFG (Big Friendly Giant) become an impossible team thats set on saving all the innocent people from being eaten by the others...

Just typing this out brings a smile to my face and the urge to read this again... ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I re-read The BFG a while back, probably 2 years or more now and I couldn't put it down!! I was surprised by how amazing I still felt the book was.

    ReplyDelete