Friday, January 21, 2011

Self Improvement

And No I don't mean that I am going to start reading self-help books...
I am talking about the things that I would like to improve/add to my life. I think I'm going to start a list and maybe come back and update it periodically...

1. Be more musical.
2. Utilize down time more successfully.
3. Write more.
4. Let the creative juices flow.
5. Be less demanding.
6. Blog more.
7. More organized.

To help with my musical dreams of being the next Sara Bareilles I received a keyboard for Christmas, and although I am starting slow, my goal is to be able to play a song the whole way through... This is my first musical endeavor, I have never played an instrument of any kind, guitar hero does not count... My son also got a harmonica with instruction booklet, so I think I may explore that avenue as well...

By utilizing my down time more successfully I can kill several birds with one stone... Letting the creative juices flow and writing and blogging and organizing maybe... ;o) I would like to craft more, paint more, write a book (hopefully you will see some short writings of mine on here soon), play more, dance more, workout more, and millions of other things that I think I need more of in my life...

I hope to improve or experiment in all areas throughout this year and hopefully become a better me. I mean what better is there is to spend your time on but yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment